Monday 9 November 2009

Monday

Ok so my husband is at work and the boys are in school. its just me and pippin at home and it so peaceful!

ive put in place my new routine from ideas i got at http://simplemom.net/, and i feel so much better for it today.

normally when i leave the house at 8.45am for the school run i look at mess, hair tied back no makeup, creased clothes etc. but not this morning, my makeup was on, my hair was done and my clothes were ironed. i felt sooo much better for it, then when i got back form the school run i felt ok to takle the housework.

the only thing i havent devised yet is a morning routine, this i want to sort out tonite ready for tomorrow morning. so all the works done and i am going to get on with some studying before the next school run

kat
x

0 comments: