Saturday 7 November 2009

Saturday

So what are you all up to today??

its dreary, cold and grey here, but there is a slight chilly wind which i am taking full advantage of by hanging out loads of laundry.

I'm quite excited because for the first time in 8 years we have bough a new, yes brand new washing machine! i have had my husband buy me second hand ones thinking it would save us money but in the long run i didn't because we needed more repairs on them. but i was just grateful for a washing machine that works.

i feel so blessed today to have a brand spanking new one, i keep going into the laundry room and just kept watching he cloths going round and round!

so my new washing machine, washing line and tumble dryer are taking a beating today as i have loads and loads of laundry to do, but the only job i hate it having to iron them and put them away, maybe the laundry fairy will visit!


ive included photos of my newly forming piles!

ive only got one son at home today as my husband and other son are going to the stadium to watch a big rugby game so i can get lots done.

for dinner tonight i will be making welsh beef stew, i'll post the recipe and pics later

kat

x

1 comments:

Karen said...

If the laundry fairy stops by, send her on my way....